Sunday, February 27, 2011

Japan Stay Club

If you plan to stay at any of the major towns in Japan for one week or more, perhaps you might like to consider booking an apartment. I booked an apartment from Japan Stay Club.

Before I decided to use that agent, I searched the net for reviews about that company. However I hardly found any! Many of us often worry about the RELIABILITY of the agent. This is heightened by the highly publicised online credit card scams. Most of the time to secure an apartment, the full amount will be deducted from your credit card prior to arrival! Therefore there is the lingering fear of possibly being cheated!

Here is my review of Japan Stay Club:
In order to secure an apartment by JSC, a full payment by credit card is necessary. In addition to the rental fees advertised, there are additional fees such as cleaning,insurance and misc fees. Based on my experience, I feel that the company is reliable. The interior of the apartments are exactly like the photos on the website! Most importantly they are clean and spacious, it beats staying in a hotel room!

Everyday items such as towels, toiletries, washing detergent are provided making it a comfortable home away from home! The lovely part of staying in an apartment is that they are often located in neighbourhood districts. Therefore you will be able to dine at eateries not found in any guidebook.

There are two ways to collect the key for the apartment. You can either get it from JSC's office or you can ask them to leave the key in the mailbox. I prefer the latter. I have rented 3 apartments from them and what I saw on the website was what I got! Maybe I was just lucky, leave a tag if you disagree! There is a saying - Do not judge a book by its cover. The exterior of the apartment may look run down, however the interior is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...